The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a common law that applies to all EU / EEA countries. Our operations are adapted in accordance with current regulations, both in terms of organization and technology. In order to maintain our business and provide good service to our customers, we need to collect some personal information. We collect and store personal data in order to fulfill agreements with our customers. In addition, personal data is stored for billing and marketing purposes. Personal data stored is stored on the customer card and on orders placed in the store. If you choose to receive an e-mail, your e-mail address is stored in an e-mail list. The technical solution on which our store rests meets the GDPR requirements in terms of both security and compliance with registered rights. According to GDPR, you as the owner of personal data are entitled to information about what is stored about you.
- You have the right to have incorrect information corrected.
- You have the right to be deleted from different registers.
- You have the right to limit the processing of data.
- You have the right to transfer your personal data and object.
- You have the right to complain about data handling and may be entitled to damages.
More detailed information on GDPR can be found on the data inspection website.